Friday 12 June 2015

Cat Ears

As you may have noticed I love cats they are my favorite animal. I was thinking I would love to make myself ears. So I looked around online for a pattern so I made myself some. I purchased some cheap headbands from my local dollar-store. Then I made them the pattern said to use this fluffy yarn but i just used worsted weight yarn. It was really easy to make I just made a chain that was the same length as the headband, then I did as many rows as I needed for the band. I then slip stitched it together now this was the hard part I had to but it inside out so I used a safety pin pinned to one side and pulled it though it. Then I made the ears and sewed them on then I used pink to make inner ear part.

Link -
http://www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-childs-cat-ear-headband/

No comments:

Post a Comment